AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020
Dear AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020 Attendee,
As part of your registration for the inaugural AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect program, AASLD is providing you with a supplemental package of content curated from AASLD’s The Liver Meeting Digital Experience (held November 13-16, 2020).
Content included in the AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020: Highlights from AASLD’s TLMdX 2020 Package:
1. 2020 AASLD Postgraduate Course: Paradigm Shifts in Hepatology: Rethinking Conventional Wisdom
2. AASLD TLMdX Debriefs:
a. Basic Debrief
b. Clinical Hepatology Debrief
c. NAFLD Debrief
d. Viral Hepatitis Debrief
3. TLMdX State-of-the-Art Lectures:
a. Hans Popper Basic Science State-of-the-Art Lecture: Modeling Development and Cancer Using Liver and Biliary Organoids
b. Thomas E. Starzl Transplant Surgery State-of-the-Art Lecture: Living Donor Transplantation: The Promise and Lessons Learned
c. Leon Schiff State-of-the-Art Lecture: Using Innovation to Personalize the Care of Patients with PSC
d. Hyman J. Zimmerman Hepatoxicity State-of-the-Art Lecture: Hepatotoxicity from Checkpoint Inhibitors, Biologicals, Small Molecules
4. AASLD Special Interest Group Sessions from TLMdX:
a. HBV: Current Management Controversies and the Road to a Cure
b. Hot Topics in the Pathogenesis and Treatment of Liver Cancer (HCC and iCCA), parts 1 and 2
c. Clinical Unmet Needs in Alcohol-associated Liver Disease
d. Clinical Management of NASH in 2020
Below are instructions for creating an AASLD account, registering for the package, and accessing the content:
Initial Registration for the AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020: Highlights from AASLD’s TLMdX 2020 Package
1. Click here to register and gain access.
2. If you are an “existing customer” and already have an AASLD account, click on “log in” and complete the login process using your AASLD credentials (username and password), then follow steps 4-7 below.
3. If you do not yet have an AASLD account, and are a “new customer”, click on “start here” to complete the steps to set up an account and register for the activity (this is 3 pages).
4. Click on “Confirm Order” to complete the registration process. This will take you to the Confirmation Page.
To immediately access the package on AASLD’s LiverLearning at this point:
5. Select “Education” from the side menu bar (to expand the menu bar, click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top left of the page), go to the Education Tab, and click on “LiverLearning”.
6. To access the package, we’ve created for AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect registrants,
a. Either select “My Dashboard” and you will find the package there OR
b. Manually scroll through the Content to find the Highlights package under products.
7. Click “AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020: Highlights from The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™” to begin activity.
8. Read all details under the Overview section.
After Registration, to access the package at any point up until February 16, 2021:
1. Log into LiverLearning ( https://liverlearning.aasld.org/ ) with AASLD credentials (username and password created during AASLD user account creation).
2. Select “My Dashboard” and find AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020: Highlights from The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™.
3. Click “AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020: Highlights from The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™” to begin activity.
4. Read all details in under the Overview section.
We hope you enjoy the content we’ve curated just for attendees of the AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect program.
As a reminder, this content is available until February 16, 2021.
Please direct any questions you may have about AASLD or about registering for or accessing the AASLD-CFHPC Digital Hepatology Connect 2020: Highlights from AASLD’s TLMdX 2020 Package to: firstname.lastname@example.org.